SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY
An SSDI Disability Advocate in Louisiana working for you!
If you are considering filing a Social Security Disability, Disability Insurance Benefit (DIB) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) claim, or if you have had your initial claim denied, contact MARK W. SMITH & ASSOCIATES to schedule an appointment to meet with us. Let us help you get the benefits you have coming to you.
- Social Security Claims Representation
- Initial claims
- Denied claims appeals
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) claims
- Disability Insurance Benefits (DIB) claims
- Social Security Insurance (SSI) claims
- Request for Reconsideration
- Request for Re-Hearing
- Request for Review
- Inadequate Evidence Appeals
Contact MARK W. SMITH & ASSOCIATES, to schedule an appointment to come in and talk to one of our Disability Advocates at no charge. We look forward to helping you. We accept all claims cases on a contingency basis and there is no fee unless your claim is approved for payments.
The SSDI claims process is very involved and you need an experienced advocate on your side. Don’t give up, contact MARK W. SMITH & ASSOCIATES of New Orleans and Metairie Louisiana for experienced representation.
The Social Security Administration (SSA) is a complex framework of departments and decision makers who may seem intent on denying people benefits they are entitled to. The truth is that SSA has a very specific list of qualifying disabilities and disorders.
We receive many calls from people wondering whether their disability or disorder will qualify for benefits. It is often difficult to determine exactly what the SSA will decide about your initial claim, but this is a list of the impairments or disabilities currently recognized for benefits. Contact MARK W. SMITH & ASSOCIATES to schedule an opportunity to meet with us about your claim.
Social Security Disability benefits are designed to assist people who are or have become significantly impaired to the extent that they cannot earn a living.
Examples of physical and psychological medical conditions proven to be disabling:
- Back, Neck, Hip, Knee injury/conditions
- Various Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Degenerative disk disease
- Cancer, Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, Leukemia
- Cardiovascular, heart disease
- Stroke, CVA
- Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS)
- Fibromyalgia, and other Chronic Pain Disorders
- Brain injury, head trauma
- Schizophrenia, schizo-affective disorder
- Bipolar disorder (manic-depressive)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), including Battered Wife Syndrome
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Diabetes & associated neuropathies
- Epilepsy, seizure disorder
- Parkinson’s disease
- Hepatitis C
- HIV / AIDS
- End Stage Renal Disease
Schedule an appointment to come in and talk to us at no charge
Contact the social security disability advocates at MARK W. SMITH & ASSOCIATES by simply calliong our Metairie or New Orleans office at 504-830-7660, or contact us online. We look forward to helping you.
We accept all claims cases on a contingency basis and there is no fee unless your claim is approved for payments.